Recently, Salesforce introduced Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits to assist them in creating more personalized experiences for their donors quickly and efficiently, regardless of where they are on their digital transformation journey. Nonprofits have had a rocky 18 months, with some being swamped with new donors and others struggling to raise funds through in-person involvement. Small and mid-sized NGOs, in particular, have discovered that they need to update their constituent engagement strategies across numerous connections.
The latest stat by Global Online Fundraising Report says that 70% of nonprofit organizations do not provide a follow-up action for new email subscribers, such as learning more, sharing on social media, or donating. 27 percent of organizations did not send at least one email to a new email subscriber in the first 90 days, missing out on an opportunity to keep them engaged or get them to take action. Approximately 42% of subscriber emails are personalized with the supporter’s name, but only 14% of them are sent by a person rather than the organization.
Keeping this in mind, Salesforce launched Marketing Cloud which entails,
1. Out-of-the-box layouts for users, volunteers, funders, active participants, and more, nonprofits can swiftly build and send email messages.
2. Organizations can gain access to Salesforce’s Marketing Cloud’s comprehensive array, as well as compatibility with Google Analytics, to increase campaign performance and ROI. Nonprofit marketers can use data to assist them in improving engagement and campaign performance and measuring donor retention and donations.
3. Arjuna, Classy, Donordrive, Donorsearch, FinDock, Neon Fundraising, and Omatic, all Appexchange launch partners, have pledged their support for Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits to help organizations boost fundraising, events, and audience interaction.
4. Nonprofits get the ease of access to Trailhead, Salesforce’s online learning platform, straight out of the box, which includes incorporated material and a setup tool to help them execute the layouts and initiatives they prefer.
5. Salesforce.org Nonprofit Success Pack, which is utilized by millions of NGOs all over the globe to enhance their goals, offers a native interface with Marketing Cloud for nonprofits. Organizations may segment consumers and quickly develop customized content for emails using new data-driven and personalized outreach.
6. Salesforce’s crowdfunding tool, Elevate, can help marketers and fundraisers in the United States increase supporter conversion and donating. Customers in EMEA and APAC can use the AppExchange.
7. Specific members of Salesforce’s consulting partner network can now help organizations install Marketing Cloud at a minimal cost. Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits execution packages is available from AFDigital, Arkus, Attain Partners, Buzzbold, Candoris, DemandBlue, Devoteam, Giveclarity, Growing Minds, KELL Partners, NobleCX, Offprem Technology, and Plative.
Organizations of all types strive to communicate with their funders, volunteers, and other constituencies at critical digital times. Organizations who are both new to Salesforce and long-time customers now have a straightforward on-ramp to a richer customer experience with more targeted means of involvement with Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits.
Running a nonprofit necessitates ongoing communication with existing and emerging donors. To sustain their missions, nonprofits of all sizes require the right technology to help them create new relationships and deepen current ones and we at Apphienz are here to help you every step of the way. Connect with us or write to us at email@example.com in case of any question and we will make sure to assist you with the best of our services.