No Code ScheduleOnce and Salesforce Integration
ScheduleOnce is a cloud-based scheduling service that enables businesses of all sizes to schedule and manage user engagement with their users and prospects. Users can customize appointment booking methods, allocate appointments to particular staff members, and select appointment information flows.
Through Zapier, ScheduleOnce interacts with a variety of third-party programs, including Salesforce, Infusionsoft, GoToMeeting, WebEx, PayPal, and others. Users can also access APIs for website integration using the platform.
- Add intelligent scheduling to your website.
- In minutes, you may add booking pages to your website.
- Allow prospects and clients to plan meetings in a matter of seconds.
- Allow prospects and clients to select when they want to meet with your staff.
- To avoid scheduling conflicts, share your team’s availability.
- Synchronize your calendars from Google Workspace, Microsoft Office 365, Exchange, Outlook, or iCloud.
- Send calendar invites that include secure video links.
- With automated calendar invitations and secure video connections, you can save time.
- Log in with your Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, or Google Meet accounts.
Benefits of ScheduleOnce and Salesforce Integration
- Observe the Timetable
- Bookings made just once during the customer’s lifespan
- Meetings will be scheduled with your Salesforce contact list
- Add fresh meeting prospect information to Salesforce automatically
- Salesforce contact information will be updated automatically
- Connect to your Salesforce calendar
- Integrate connectors to ensure a smooth connection
Configuring the ScheduleOnce Salesforce connection
You must first configure the connection before you can begin sending booking data to Salesforce. Connecting the API User is the initial step in the setup procedure. In Salesforce, the API User guarantees that all API requests between ScheduleOnce and Salesforce have the necessary rights.
You can install the ScheduleOnce connector for Salesforce once you’ve connected to Salesforce using the API User.
Sets of Permissions
Salesforce Permission Sets specify the services and features your Users have access to in Salesforce. The ScheduleOnce connection for Salesforce requires that the API User you establish be granted the necessary rights. This is accomplished by granting the ScheduleOnce permission set.
Salesforce Activity Notifications
A Salesforce Activity Event is always produced and associated with a Salesforce Lead, Contact, Person Account, or Case record when a booking is made. After the Activity Event is established, it is kept up to date throughout the booking lifecycle: Scheduled, rescheduled, finished, canceled, or no-show
The ScheduleOnce connection for Salesforce includes and maps the Event status (which reflects the current phase of the booking in the booking lifecycle) and Cancel/reschedule reason columns to ScheduleOnce data. By adding these fields to the Activity Event layout, you can track the Event Status and the Cancel/Reschedule reason.
Setting up the connection
Between ScheduleOnce and Salesforce, two types of mapping must be created:
Universally necessary Salesforce fields: Universally required Salesforce fields that do not have a default value must be filled out in order for an object to be created. For example, if Company is a globally necessary element for a Lead record, the record cannot be generated using the Salesforce API until the Company field is filled up. ScheduleOnce will provide a default value to this field if it was not mapped during the field validation phase.
Non-mandatory Salesforce fields: Non-mandatory Salesforce fields can contain extra Customer data and booking data, some of which are automatically transferred to non-mandatory Salesforce fields. You can use these to send any additional information to Salesforce.
You must set your creation rules after configuring the field validation mapping and field mapping. You may describe what occurs when a new Lead, Contact, Person Account, or Case is generated or changed from a booking in this section.
Using the Salesforce connector
After you’ve finished configuring the connection, you’ll need to link your ScheduleOnce User account to Salesforce in order to use the Salesforce connectivity. Each user logs in to their own Salesforce Account. If you’re an Administrator, you may also modify the connection configuration after connecting to your Salesforce Account.
You can map Salesforce Record Types to Lead, Contact, Account, Event, and Case records in the Salesforce settings part of your Booking page, add an Event to the Salesforce calendar, and choose which sort of records should be produced when you utilize General links.
Installing ScheduleOnce Connector to Salesforce
Salesforce installation consists of five stages: API connection, installation, field validation, field mapping, and creating rules.
The installation procedure consists of three steps. The first step is to install the ScheduleOnce connection package in Salesforce, which is covered in this article. ScheduleOnce’s Salesforce link is deployed immediately from ScheduleOnce.
To install the ScheduleOnce connection, you must first:
Become an administrator for OnceHub.
In your organization, serve as a Salesforce Administrator.
You must be connected to your Salesforce API User.
To install and change Salesforce account settings, you do not require an allocated product license.
Installing the ScheduleOnce Salesforce connection
1. In the top navigation bar, navigate to Setup -> ScheduleOnce setup.
2. Select Integrations ->CRM from the lefthand sidebar.
3. Click the Setup button in the Salesforce box.
4. Click the Install connection button on the Installation tab.
5. Connect to Salesforce.
6. Select Install for All Users on the Salesforce Install-Package landing page, and then click the Install button.
7. When the installation is finished, click the Done button.
8. Return to ScheduleOnce and refresh the page before returning to the Installation tab. The connector is now installed, as you can see.
That’s it. This is how easy it is to integrate ScheduleOnce and Salesforce platforms without any coding required.
If you are looking to integrate various platforms like these, you can get in touch with our expert team at Apphienz. Visit our website for more information and write to us in case of any further queries.
Bonus: Read all our No Code Integration Blogs here.