One of the most popular cloud-based form automation solutions, JotForm enables users to design and manage web forms as well as track user feedback. It helps users generate leads, manage order payments, execute customer surveys, and more. Users of JotForm can add widgets to their forms such as Checklists, Image Sliders, Terms and Conditions, Date Selections, Tables, and more. For features like email support, chat support, training videos, and an online support forum, JotForm charges a monthly subscription fee.
While Salesforce CRM software enables you to manage and send leads to team members, Jotform enables you to design attractive, configurable lead-generating and contact forms. You can instantly gather more leads and accelerate your sales process by integrating your Jotform form data with your Salesforce database.
1. A Salesforce account that is active.
2. A functioning JotForm profile.
Important features of JotForm
- Personalized Notifications
Users can personalize notifications to filter form submissions and lessen clutter. Every time a fresh response is submitted, it sends out a notification.
To boost a team’s efficiency, JotForm may be integrated with a variety of third-party tools, including Google Sheets, Slack, Salesforce, and others. You will read more about the Salesforce Integration with JotForm in this article.
- Give out forms
The users can distribute particular forms to members of a team so they can view, transmit, and manage responses.
- Device Mode
During conferences, events, and trade exhibits, JotForm users can gather many form replies using a single device.
Please adhere to the steps listed below to integrate Jotform with Salesforce:
- Click Settings in the form builder.
- Navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Do a search for Salesforce, then select it.
- To link your Salesforce account, click the Authenticate button. You can choose your Salesforce account from the dropdown menu if you’ve previously connected it.
- Once your account is joined, pick one of the following: make a record or amend one Locate a record.
- Choose one item from the list. In the integration, all common and unique Salesforce items are supported.
- Your form fields should be mapped to the data fields in the selected Salesforce object.
- If an existing record is discovered, you also have the choice to update it. Select the checkbox and designate your form fields as the requirements for changing a record. The following links provide additional information on duplicate checking:
Standard Contact and Lead Matching Rules
Standard Account Matching Rules
- When finished, press the Save Activity button to preserve this kind of action.
- Select “Save Integration” from the menu.
- You’re done when you press the Finish button. Every time your form is submitted, your form’s data is delivered to Salesforce.
As a result, No Code Salesforce and JotForm integration help to optimize your sales process and simply collect and maintain client information online. Are you willing to take your business to new heights with such seamless integrations? Look no further and get in touch with our experts at Apphienz. Visit our website for more information and write to us in case of any further queries.