Leverage inbound marketing’s potential and integrate sales channels to align the internal teams responsible for both operations. Huge opportunities are created by connecting HubSpot and SalesForce. Because of their open communication with one another, HubSpot and SalesForce enable your marketing and sales departments to collaborate on achieving organizational objectives. Though the two businesses have comparable audiences and traits, they each have a distinct function.
HubSpot is a CRM platform with all the tools, connectors, and resources required to link content management, sales, marketing, and customer care. The platform’s products are all strong on their own, but genuine magic happens when they are used in concert. HubSpot is a powerful yet not intrusive piece of software. Link your data, teams, and clients seamlessly on a CRM platform that expands with your organization.
Importance of Salesforce and HubSpot Integration
For a seamless, effective, and quick integration of your two databases, sync HubSpot with Salesforce. Technical preparation is optional.
Keep the databases for your marketing and sales in perfect sync.
Send insightful lead information to your sales team.
Changes in one system are instantly synchronized with the other with a robust bi-directional sync.
Close the sales and marketing feedback loop.
Use information from Salesforce contacts or accounts to segment your database, customize marketing emails, or send emails on behalf of a lead’s designated salesperson.
Without technical skills, get set up in a few minutes.
It’s simple and doesn’t require any technical expertise to get the HubSpot-Salesforce integration up and running; the setup procedure is all that’s needed.
- The necessary subscriptions, access, and permissions are required in your Salesforce account, coupled with Account Access rights in your HubSpot account:
- Salesforce Professional, or a Salesforce edition with access to APIs.
- Either have the HubSpot Integration Permission configured or be a Salesforce system administrator (in the Available Permission Sets section, select HubSpot Integration Permissions).
- Possess each and every one of the upcoming administration rights for user profiles:
- Enabled API.
- View Configuration and Setup enabled.
- If there are any objects (accounts, campaigns, contacts, leads, or opportunities) that you want to sync with HubSpot, select Modify All.
- To examine data on Salesforce lead and/or contact records in the HubSpot Visualforce window, you must have the Modify Metadata permission. This is only necessary if you wish to sync deals to HubSpot and use the Visualforce window.
- Have access to download AppExchange packages.
- Your user profile should be able to see the task Type field.
No Code Integration Process
- Select App Marketplace by clicking the Marketplace button in the main navigation bar of your HubSpot account.
- The Salesforce integration can be found and chosen using the search box.
- Click the Install the app at the top right.
- Choose the checkbox next to the phrase “Yes, this will connect to a sandbox” if you’re linking HubSpot to a Salesforce sandbox.
- To sign in to Salesforce, click.
- Enter your Salesforce login information in the pop-up box and click Log In. After logging in, HubSpot’s installation procedure will be displayed once more.
- Install HubSpot in Salesforce next. To start installing the Salesforce package, click Start.
- To install the HubSpot integration package, Salesforce will redirect you. Install is selected, and then Install is clicked.
- The Yes, authorize access to these third-party websites checkbox must be selected in the dialog box before moving on.
- After that, HubSpot’s integration package will be installed by Salesforce. It might take ten minutes to complete this installation.
- This program is installing slowly, you might notice a message. Once the installation is complete, you will get an email.
- As soon as Salesforce sends you an email with the subject “Package HubSpot Integration Install Successful,” click Done.
- Return to the HubSpot connector wizard and select Next after installing the package in Salesforce.
- Next, incorporate the Salesforce module for HubSpot Visualforce. You may examine and filter contact activity in this module, add contacts to HubSpot workflows, and see the contact’s likelihood to close. Hit the Salesforce Add HubSpot button. To install the Visualforce window later, you can choose to click Skip this step.
- You may add the HubSpot Visualforce module to Salesforce by following the step-by-step instructions on the installation page, or you can read more about integrating the HubSpot Visualforce window into your Salesforce page layouts.
- Click Next when you’re finished.
- Select the method by which HubSpot and Salesforce will sync your data next. Whatever setup you select, HubSpot will generate mappings between HubSpot properties and Salesforce fields. A new property will be created in HubSpot by an Unknown user if the Salesforce field does not already have a corresponding one.
- Click Review settings after selecting Recommended configuration.
- Click Next after selecting Advanced setup.
- Set your contact sync preferences on the following screen:
- In the drop-down box that appears, choose All contacts to sync Salesforce with all of your communications, or choose a HubSpot list to use as an inclusion list to sync Salesforce with just those contacts.
- Select Next.
- Configure your activity and task sync settings on the following screen:
- When a task is generated in Salesforce, a task will be automatically produced in HubSpot by toggling the Salesforce task sync option.
- Select the Sync checkbox next to the HubSpot events in the Timeline sync table to sync them to Salesforce as tasks, and then choose the Salesforce task type from the selection menu.
- Choose Next.
- Make your options for object and property sync on the following screen:
- To set the synchronization type for an object’s default properties, click the Contacts, Companies, or Deals tab. Before creating field mappings, you might need to click the Enable company/deal sync switch to the position in the Companies and Deals tabs.
- The essential HubSpot object attributes and their Salesforce field equivalents are shown in the table. Choose the sync type for every property sync: Always use Salesforce (the default), Prefer Salesforce, or Two-way. Find out more information about Salesforce field mapping sync kinds.
- Select Next.
- Review your chosen data sync options before you proceed. Click Change to modify a data sync type’s settings. Click Finish setup when you’re done and start synchronizing.
- The HubSpot and Salesforce data will start synchronizing after you are led to your Salesforce integration settings.
Hence, now you have now gained knowledge about the significance of connecting data from HubSpot and Salesforce and the seamless process of No Code Integration.
If you are looking to implement this fuss-free No Code Integration into your company and organization, get in touch with our experts at Apphienz. Visit our website for more information and write to us in case of any queries.